Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy, Happy, HAPPY Birthday!!

Happy Birthday, Cody!!!!!!!!!!

"Seems like just yesterday..." Isn't that what all parents say when their baby has a birthday? Can't believe ours is turning 12 today!! I used to not understand what people meant when they said, "It goes by so quickly," until I had a child of my own, but now I understand all too well. We are so lucky to have been blessed with the awesome gift God gave us to be this little guy's parents.

Cody, your dad and I are so proud of you and your accomplishments! You are growing up so quickly and into such a fine, christian young man. We are so blessed to have you!! Always remember that we are there for you, along with the rest of your family, and your "angels" are watching over you from heaven.

Hope you have a great day!!! We love you so very, very much!!! Mom and Dad

0 comments: