Sunday, February 1, 2009

We're Finally Here!!!

Welcome to our blog! Although we've been set up since Thanksgiving...I decided today was the day to get this project underway. With a lot of help from Jami, who thankfully is only a phone call away, I did it! (I also took a lot of notes so hopefully next time I'll be able to do this without having to be walked through it.)

I hope you'll enjoy reading about all our activities and "going on's" around the Harvey household. We're not the most exciting family, but we have our moments!

I plan on spending some time with this and learning how to download my pictures so you can watch how Cody is growing up and changing. Thanks to Joey and Jami you guys already know about the wonderful past few weekends we've had here in Olney. We are so proud of Cody and the decision he made to become a Christian. He has been asked to serve on the Lord's table the last two Sundays, so he's had quite the glow about him. Luckily last week he had a "guide" to help him across the isle, but today he did it without watching anyone. He's just growing up so fast! Kinda puts a little tear in my eye when I think about his accomplishments lately. But I'm thankful for having such a wonderfully loving family whom he can look up to in so many ways. And we have as many wonderful friends as well. Thanks to everyone for sharing in our joy! Jami's right though... why hope when what we need to be doing is praying.

4 comments:

Jami said...

Woo-hoo! We, I mean YOU did it! Way to go! I'm glad you are finally into the world of blogging!

Love ya,
Jami

Joey said...

YEAH! Welcome to the technological century!

I'm so glad you started this blog thing.. now, just KEEP IT UPDATED!

Love ya,
Joey

Leslye said...

Yeah! Welcome to the blog world!

Joey said...

I think an update should be in order... over a week old? Get with it woman! At leas the header is updated (though I bet my other sister did that)! Love ya!